We know that your dog is part of the family and that they love the beach just as much as you do! That’s why, due to popular demand, we have set aside 2 dog-friendly bedrooms*, perfect for those wanting to explore Jersey with their four-legged friends!
We’re lucky to have an all year round dog-friendly beach right on our doorstep and miles of walks right from our front door. For more information on dog friendly Jersey and walking your dogs on Jersey’s beaches, please click here
*Not available at peak times. Please call to check availability. For more information and to book please call +44 (0) 1534 723493
Terms and Conditions:
- We have a limited number of bedrooms which can accommodate dogs, normally with easy access to the garden (subject to availability). Dogs are not allowed on any furniture in the bedroom.
- One large dog (Labrador and above) or two small dogs (up to a Cocker spaniel) per room.
- There will be a pre-paid charge of £10 per dog, per night. You are welcome to bring your own dog bed, towels, food and water bowls as we are not able to provide these.
- Please note that dogs are not permitted in the brasserie, bar or restaurant (with the exception of guide dogs), however you are welcome to make use of the garden areas with your dogs. We request that dogs are kept on a lead within the hotel grounds.
- The hotel reserves the right to remove any dogs causing a nuisance, with no refund. On departure, we will ask you to settle the account for any damage repair or cleaning costs incurred during your stay.