There is a selection of relaxing and informal dining areas: seaview lounges, a large enclosed garden, outdoor heated swimming pool or beach terrace. In addition, a family-friendly bar with dance floor. Complimentary car parking applies for hotel visitors.
- Restaurant, Event & Private Dining Rooms
- Attractive private enclosed garden
- Licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies
- Large car park, complimentary use for guests
- Room upgrades to seaview (some with balcony) with supplement
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (8m x 4m)
- Conference and meeting facilities
- 82 en-suite bedrooms, including Single, Twin, Double (some interconnecting), Triple and Family Rooms (children welcome)
- Pets welcome
- Free Wifi
Central Seaside Location
Situated directly opposite the beach and Lido swimming pool at Havre des Pas, St Helier, the hotel offers spectacular sea views. The hotel is just a short 10 minute walk or convenient bus ride to the bustling business centre of St Helier, Jersey’s town centre with all its shops, restaurants and museums.
Rooms with a view
The hotel, set across 4 floor levels, has 82 en-suite bedrooms (with bath or shower), some bedrooms and bathrooms offering spectacular sea views. Enjoy individually furnished rooms, or Seaview & Balcony rooms. Family-friendly accommodation includes rooms which sleep families of 3, 4 or 5 people or interconnecting bedrooms. Free wifi is available throughout the hotel.
The Perfect Venue
The Ommaroo Hotel can also host your ideal event whether you are planning a conference, special birthday or anniversary celebration. The hotel is licensed to host civil wedding ceremonies as well as offering a range of event hire function areas, seating from 10 to 160 guests. Grantley’s Bar offers a private licensed bar, dancefloor, dining and WCs.